FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can the software be adapted to my needs?
HRpuls is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution. Neither installation nor integration of the IT is necessary. Updates and maintenance of the system are fully automatic. Technical interfaces can be created for existing systems (e.g. SAP). The software can be implemented quickly and easily.
What service packages are available?
HRpuls products are of modular design. These modules can be grouped into three suites, each optimized for one target group (recruiting, HR management, performance).
You can choose between the basic and the premium package.
The basic rate includes the one-time onboarding and technical provision. The software is operated by self-service by the customer.
The premium offer also includes individual advice from HR experts and psychologists on a wide range of topics such as setting goals, constructing questionnaires, identifying critical topics or implementing ideas.
How is data protection ensured?
The servers for data storage and processing are located exclusively in Germany. We deliberately do not work with US hosting providers, but a pure German provider that is certified according to DIN ISO 27.001 and meets the following data protection requirements:
- Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO)
- Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) new
- Technical and organizational measures (TOM) in accordance with section 64 sentence 1 of the BDSG (new)
- Contract data processing (ADV) in accordance with Section 62 of the BDSG new
- Annual data protection audits are carried out, which are coordinated and monitored by an external data protection officer. Further information on data privacy can be found here.
How is anonymity guaranteed?
Anonymity is considered a particularly critical success factor in employee surveys. With given anonymity, the expressiveness of the answers increases. The acceptance of employee surveys is greater if critical statements cannot be consistently traced back. Frequently, organizations have a company agreement in which anonymity limits are regulated.
- HRpuls automatically aggregates responses so that results below the anonymity limit are not allowed.
- Usually the anonymity limit is 5 answers. This results in a compromise between anonymity and meaningfulness of the results. If the anonymity limit is too high, valuable information may be lost.
Can the content of surveys be adapted to my needs?
Ja, denn alle Produkte sind modular aufgebaut und damit sowohl unabhängig als auch kombiniert einsetzbar.
Our item pool is tested and immediately usable (item: a question in a questionnaire, the value of which pays for the characteristic to be measured. Example: Feature=Reading motivation, item="I like to take the time to read a book."). If content is taken from the existing pool, the campaigns are immediately available. Furthermore, benchmarking is made possible.
How are participants invited to participate in surveys?
The invitation to participate depends on the existing communication culture. The following media are available:
Medium e-mail: every employee receives a link by e-mail. The assignment of the links can be done as follows:
- All receive the same link.
- There are different links for each organizational unit.
- The links are sent personally.
The participation link can in turn be supplemented by a legitimation check:
- Without authentication check: simple logistics, no fear of tracking, risk of incorrect entry, manipulation or multiple participation (except for personal link)
- Password request: Tracking of ID's and no multiple participation possible, fear of tracking
- TAN-query: Tracking of ID's and no multiple participation possible, assignment to organizational unit, fear of tracking, increased effort due to distribution of links
Medium Meeting: The manager invites the employees personally to participate in the survey during a meeting. In addition, flyers or personalised invitations can be distributed. Further measures for a high participation rate can already take place before or during the invitation.
How does data evaluation work?
How is the data evaluated in surveys? Our data analysis is done via the dashboard of our system. Employees, managers and management bear the responsibility for the insight into results and for corresponding actions.
- Every manager receives access, behind which an authorization concept is stored. Correspondingly, only results of the respective range are displayed.
- The results are displayed in Realtime
- The results are presented in self-explanatory information graphics.
- The results can be filtered by target group or time span, making comparisons possible.
- Benchmarks are output to compare own results with other internal or external results.
- Infographics contain recommendations for action that support organisations in optimising their own ranking and/or the participation rate.