HRpuls takes the protection of personal data very seriously and we want you to feel safe and comfortable using our website. We have summarized all information on data protection for you here.legal basis
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR), the new Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA) and all other relevant laws for the following purposes and based on the following legal basis:
- For the processing and administration of requests for consultations and product demonstrations - legal basis for this is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject as the person responsible (e.g. due to tax laws, accounting obligations, etc.) - the legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) .
- Sending our e-mail newsletter including the administration of your subscription to the newsletter - the legal basis for this is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. To maintain, guarantee and improve the quality of our products and services, in particular by conducting and analysing satisfaction surveys, by processing your personal data in our central customer database, by improving the quality and individuality of our communication with you and by creating offers tailored to your needs - the legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR.. For direct advertising for our offers and services - legal basis for this is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our overriding legitimate interest follows from recital 47 on GDPR.
Collection of personal data
Automated data collection:
When accessing the HRpuls web pages, your Internet browser automatically transmits data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from other data that you may transmit to us:
- date and time of access,
- browser type/ version,
- operating system used,
- URL of the previously visited web page,
- quantity of data sent.
This data is stored for technical reasons only and is never assigned to a specific person at any time. Data entered by the user:
If you send us an inquiry, you must fill out our contact form. You must provide your name, the name of your company, your e-mail address, your telephone number and the desired date. This data is needed to prepare the consultation and document the results. Last but not least, HRpuls needs this and other data to be able to react to wishes, questions and criticism.SSL or TLS encryption
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and is indicated by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you send us cannot be read by third parties.
HRpuls offers you a free newsletter service. With the newsletter HRpuls informs you about product updates, price changes, other information relevant for the use of the platform as well as participation in surveys to draw your attention to new products or services or to send you other information that may be of interest to you.
Processing of personal data (earmarking)Processing of personal data (earmarking) Personal data collected in the context of HRpuls' direct Internet services will be collected, processed and used - if necessary in connection with your consent - in accordance with the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data for the following purposes:
- for contract processing,
- for the protection of justified own business interests, in particular with regard to the consultation and support of customers, for the protection of justified own business interests, in particular with regard to the consultation and support of the customers.
- for marketing purposes, for example to introduce you to new products, for market research or for demand-oriented product design.
Forwarding of personal data
A passing on of personal data can take place e.g. for the dispatch of newsletters (with appropriate order on our website). The service providers are carefully selected by us, are contractually bound to the protection and the care in dealing with use. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator